Membership at Lauritzen Gardens is a meaningful way to positively impact our community, provide opportunities for nature-based inspiration and education, support plant conservation, and share in the joys of the garden year-round.
Beyond that, member cardholders enjoy a variety of benefits, free admission, reduced fees for educational workshops and classes, discounts on gift shop purchases, and more.
When visiting, members are asked to present their membership card and a valid I.D. upon arrival.
· Free general garden admission for one year.
· Reduced registration for educational programs and workshops (for household members covered under the terms of membership)
· Reduced fees for narrated tram tours
· Discounted member rate for private golf cart tours
· A 10% discount on all regularly priced items in the gift shop
· Reciprocal privileges at more than 345 gardens across North America through the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program (must present Lauritzen Gardens Membership Card in order to receive reciprocal benefits at participating institutions). CLICK HERE TO FIND A GARDEN.
· Special members-only events
· Discounts on ticketed events
· Advance notification of special events
· Subscription to the garden's bi-weekly e-newsletter and program & events guide
· A one-year digital subscription to Better Homes & Gardens magazine through the American Public Gardens Association.
<< Join/Renew Today!
All memberships provide one full year of free garden admission and benefits to the cardholder(s) from the date of purchase. Please remember that only the members NAMED on the membership cards are eligible for free admission and other benefits. Membership is not transferable to anyone else if cardholders are not able to be in attendance.
Prices below include Nebraska state sales tax.
If you have questions about the membership level that is best for your household, please contact the membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 346-4002, ext. 214.
· Individual - $48.15
Membership benefits for one adult
· Dual - $69.55
Membership benefits for two adults.
This level covers the two named adults on the membership only and each member receives their own card. A dual membership does not cover guest visits. If you are looking for a more flexible option, consider an individual plus one or a dual plus one.
· Family - $80.25
Membership benefits for two named adults and dependent children 17 years of age and under, living in the same household.
· Grandparent - $90.95
Membership benefits for two named adults living in the same household and all grandchildren 17 years of age and under.
· Patron - $105.95
Membership benefits for two named adults living in the same household and children or grandchildren 17 years of age and under, plus a complimentary set of Lauritzen Gardens notecards.
· Benefactor - $255.95
Membership benefits for two named adults living in the same household and children or grandchildren 17 years of age and under, plus recognition on the garden's website, a complimentary Lauritzen Gardens gift and a set of notecards.
· Sustainer - $505.95
Membership benefits for four adults and children or grandchildren 17 years of age and under plus recognition on the garden's website, a complimentary Lauritzen Gardens gift and a set of notecards.
For an additional $21.40, members can enjoy the benefit of bringing one unnamed guest to the garden on every visit. Upgrade your membership with the PLUS ONE option and share the benefits of nature and the joys of the garden with your friends and family.
<< Purchase Now
Corporate drive memberships and gift memberships are also available.
Our staff will help you make the most of your membership. Contact the membership department at (402) 346-4002, ext. 214 or email@example.com with questions or for assistance.
*Lauritzen Gardens is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All membership contributions are non-refundable and are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Membership benefits are non-transferable.