SIGN UP YOUR COMPANY AND SAVE!
Companies may participate in the corporate membership drive to make discounted garden memberships available to all employees. A corporate membership drive offers exclusive savings that can only be received through employers.
As an incentive to corporate partners, Lauritzen Gardens is providing participating organizations reduced pricing on membership. By promoting garden memberships to employees (helpful tips and guidelines are provided below), the garden will provide a $10 savings on individual, dual, family, grandparent and patron levels of membership.
- Individual $35 (regularly $45)
- Individual Plus One $55 (regularly $65)
- Dual $55 (regularly $65)
- Dual Plus One $75 (regularly $85)
- Family $65 (regularly $75)
- Family Plus One $85 (regularly $95)
- Grandparent $75 (regularly $85)
- Grandparent Plus One $95 (regularly $105)
JOIN THE CORPORATE DRIVE TODAY
- Designate a liaison between your company and Lauritzen Gardens. This person will be collecting and submitting membership applications and payments (unless other arrangements have been determined) and contacting the Lauritzen Gardens' membership coordinator with updates, questions or concerns.
- Determine the dates you will be holding your company's membership drive. Employees should be informed about the drive and applicable dates. E-mails, memos, newsletters and payroll inserts are effective ways to communicate this information and generate interest. Lauritzen Gardens will provide you with prepared information and other informational materials to help you spread the news about the drive.
- Establish which payment method will work best for your organization. Payment options include cash, personal checks made to Lauritzen Gardens, credit card or payroll deductions. Your employees may also choose to make a payment to your company who in-turn would remit a check to Lauritzen Gardens for the cumulative total.
- Verify if your company offers a matching gift program. Your company may provide a matching gift program or offer to underwrite a portion of the membership cost for employees. These are wonderful ways to promote employee incentives and provide additional support to the garden. Please contact the garden's membership coordinator if your company has a current program in place, or if you would like more information about matching gifts.
- Ask for the experts. Representatives from Lauritzen Gardens are available to visit your company for an informational presentation on the garden and/or to set up a display booth where garden memberships may be purchased and employees may ask questions about the garden.
Complete details can be obtained from Membership Coordinator Libby Krecek at (402) 346-4002, ext. 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.