Name a day of the
year at Lauritzen Gardens to celebrate someone important in your life.
If you are looking for
a way to honor a special person in your life, want to recognize a meaningful
day of the year, celebrate a birthday or anniversary, or if you need a gift for
the person that has everything, name a day at the garden! Name a Day is a new
giving opportunity that supports the garden and provides a unique experience
for the honoree. With a $1,000 gift, on the day selected, a normal day at the
garden becomes a day named by the donor.
- Signage located in the lobby of the
visitor and education center and near the entrance to the Marjorie K.
Daugherty Conservatory on the day selected.
- A tribute brick will be placed in the
herb garden recognizing the honoree's name and the date of their special
- A post on Facebook recognizing the
honoree on their day.
- A digital message via email for donors to
share with their friends and family.
- Up to ten passes to share the experience
with the honoree, as well as friends and loved ones.
- The honoree will receive a commemorative
card notifying them of their special day.
If you would like to
"Name a Day" at Lauritzen Gardens, please:
- Call the development department at (402)
346-4002, ext. 222 to get more information and confirm the day you would
like to celebrate.
- Complete and print out the form and send
to Lauritzen Gardens, Attn: Development, 100 Bancroft Street, Omaha, NE,
Frequently Asked Questions