Lauritzen Gardens is dedicated to delivering the full value for an annual membership. Current memberships have been extended equivalent for two months to account for our temporary closure due to COVID-19. If you have questions about your expiration date, please contact the membership department at (402) 346-4002, ext. 212 or email@example.com.
· Free admission for one year. Timed tickets with designated arrival times will be required for all guests as of June 1. Already a member? Reserve your member tickets now!
· Reduced registration for educational programs and workshops (for household members covered under the terms of membership)
· Reduced fees for narrated tram tours (Please note: tram tours have been temporarily suspended)
· Discounted member rate for private golf cart tours
· A 10% discount on all regularly priced items in the gift shop (Please note: the gift shop is temporarily closed)
· Reciprocal privileges at more than 300 gardens across North America through the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Admissions Program (must present Lauritzen Gardens Membership Card in order to receive reciprocal benefits at participating institutions)
· Special preview parties and members-only events
· Advance notification of special events
· Subscription to Seasons of Growth newsletter and program & events guide
<< Join Today!
All memberships provide one full year of free garden admission and benefits to the cardholder(s) from the date of purchase. Member benefits are not transferable.
· Individual - $45
Membership benefits for one adult
· Dual - $65
Membership benefits for two adults.
This level covers the two named adults on the membership only and each member receives their own card. A dual membership does not cover guest visits. If you are looking for a more flexible option, consider an individual plus one or a dual plus one.
· Family - $75
Membership benefits for two named adults and dependent children under 18 years of age, living in the same household.
· Grandparent - $85
Membership benefits for two named adults living in the same household and all grandchildren under 18 years of age.
· Patron - $100
Membership benefits for two named adults living in the same household and children or grandchildren under 18 years of age plus a complimentary set of Lauritzen Gardens notecards.
· Benefactor - $250
Membership benefits for two named adults living in the same household and children or grandchildren under 18 years of age plus recognition in the garden newsletter, a complimentary Lauritzen Gardens gift and a set of notecards.
· Sustainer - $500
Membership benefits for four adults and children or grandchildren under 18 years of age plus recognition in the garden newsletter, a complimentary Lauritzen Gardens gift and a set of notecards.
For an additional $20, members can enjoy the benefit of bringing one guest to the garden on every visit. This may be a friend, neighbor, niece, grandson, co-worker, out-of-town family, adult or child. Upgrade your membership with the PLUS ONE option and share the benefits of nature and the joys of the garden with your friends and family.
<< Purchase Now
PLEASE NOTE: As of January 1, our admission structure has changed and is now $5 for children ages 3-12 years old. If you have young children or grandchildren, this change may impact the level of membership that works best for your household. If you have any questions about what membership level works best for you, please contact Libby at (402) 346-4002, ext. 214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate drive memberships and gift memberships are also available.
*Lauritzen Gardens is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All membership contributions are non-refundable and are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Save time, paper, money on postage, and purchase your membership the economical and environmentally friendly way- purchase a membership online!
More information can be provided by contacting Libby Krecek at
(402) 346-4002 ext. 214 or email@example.com