Current Operating Hours
The garden is open:
MONDAY and TUESDAY from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
WEDNESDAY through SUNDAY from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day
Please note: During the holiday season, operating hours will vary on evenings with Bright Nights events
Ages 13+ : $15 + tax
Children ages 3 to 12: $9 + tax
Children 2 and under: no admission fee
Lauritzen Gardens members: no admission fee - Not a member? Join today!
TIMED TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE TO PRE-PURCHASE
Entrance to the Marjorie K. Daugherty Conservatory is included in the regular price of admission and is free to garden members.
TWILIGHT HOURS WILL RUN on Monday and Tuesday evenings from May 15 to September 12, 2023.
Weather permitting, the tram runs daily from May through October (see below for departure times). The 50-minute tour is $5 per person and is $3 for garden members. Tickets may be reserved at the front desk upon check-in and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- On Monday through Thursday, the tram runs at 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30 a.m. and 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, and 3:30 p.m.
On Monday and Tuesday evenings from May 15 through September 12, additional trams run at 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, the tram runs every half hour from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please note: On Thursday, September 14 and other days with high pedestrian traffic, the tram may not run for the safety of our guests. On days with heat advisories, the tram may not run for the safety of our tram drivers.
Private Golf Cart Tours - available by advance reservation
Enjoy everything that the garden has to offer during a private golf cart tour with a senior staff member. You're sure to love this unique experience (for up to 3 people), full of facts and stories about the garden.
- 1.5 hour tours are offered Monday through Thursday at 9 a.m., 10:30 a.m., noon, 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Tour rate is $60 per person, $45 per person for garden members.
- Available May through October. Bookings are required one week in advance. Call Christine at (402) 346-4002, ext. 212 to book your tour.
- We are closed on Thanksgiving Day.
- We are open Christmas Eve from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will be closed on Christmas Day.
- We are open on New Year's Eve from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will be closed on New Year's Day.
Reciprocal Membership Program
We welcome members of other public gardens that participate in the American Horticultural Society's Reciprocal Membership Program. The physical membership card of their member garden and a photo ID are required for entry. Gardens all vary in their membership benefits and admission structure. If you have questions about how your membership reciprocates with Lauritzen Gardens, please call us at 402-346-4002, ext. 201 or 214.
Please note: Lauritzen Gardens enforces the 90-mile exclusion policy. Nebraska Statewide Arboretum members are not eligible for reciprocal admission.