March 26 through April 11
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This isn't your garden variety Easter egg hunt...
Oh no! The Easter bunny has an empty basket. See if you can spot all 14 of his missing eggs, by matching colors and patterns, as you explore the garden with your family. Also be on the lookout for golden eggs in the garden, which can be collected and returned to the visitor and education center for special prizes!
- Locate all 14 large colored eggs in the garden and receive a fun, Easter-themed prize!
- Use your creativity to decorate an egg to hang on our trees or to take home.
- Take pictures with Big Baby Jack, our bronze bunny.
- Look for a series of sandwich boards throughout the garden, with fun facts and hands-free activities for the whole family.
- Enjoy spring blooms as the garden awakens for a new growing season.
- Take a stroll along the spring flowering walk and read Baby Animals in Nests by Martha E.H. Rustad, part of our StoryWalk® series.
- The cafe will be open from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily and the gift shop will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This activity is included with paid garden admission or membership. Not a member? Join today!
Timed tickets are required for all participants and may be reserved at lauritzengardens.org/tickets